Get in touch
Please review the following information before completing a Broadcast Coffee donation application.
We spend serious time, effort, energy and passion into our products - we ask that you do the same with your donation request.
• Requests must be made only using this donation application process.
• Please, only one donation per 365 days per organization. Please plan appropriately and decide when it is best to request a donation from Broadcast Coffee.
• Your organization or event must be located within 2 miles of one of our cafes.The recipient must be a nonprofit organization, specifically a 501-C (3). Please include proof of your status; a tax ID number is required.
• The application must be received at least 60 days before the event date in order to be considered. All applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-serve basis. Due to donation budgets, early submission of your application is recommended.
• We rarely contribute to large, national, or otherwise non-local (basically, non Seattle) organizations.
• Requests from the following organizations will be considered by Broadcast Coffee: Organizations defined as nonprofit under 501-C (3) of the Internal Revenue Code, public agencies, schools and PTAs, community arts, and events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health care, education and GLBTQ organizations.
• Request from the following organizations will not be considered by Broadcast Coffee: political or advocacy groups, service clubs or fraternal organizations, third-party fundraisers, private clubs funded through membership fees, sporting events or sports teams, scholarships, and individuals.
• Due to the high volume of requests, we are not able to donate to every cause, and we may not be able to respond to every submission.
Broadcast Coffee Crew :)